Updated: 10 APR 2020
This type of data can’t be used to specifically identify you as a person. We collect this data by making use of the service called Google Analytics. With this service we can get insight in which pages get visited by users, which funnels they go through and technical data about what kind of devices are visiting our site and what settings are enabled. The way this information is displayed in Google Analytics makes it unable to personally identify it to you as a user.
This type of data can be used to specifically identify you as a person. You are only doing this if you are making use of our submit service. When you are using the submit service you are giving us permission to use personal information. Below you’ll find information about, why we collect it you information, what information we collect, how we share it, how we store it and what choices you have about your information when you are making use of the submit service.
We collect this information for the following reasons:
• So we can give you the proper credits to you as the creator of the content; the project you submit gets featured on one of our four Instagram channels. We always want to give full credits to the creator of the content, that why we make use of your name and Instagram handle when you get featured.
• So we can give you a personalised experience; after you’ve submitted a project we’ll show a success page with information about the follow up steps. In this information we use information you’ve submitted. In this case your name and email address.
• So we can get in touch with you; if your submission was selected to be featured we will get in touch with you. To get in touch with you we will make use of your email address and name.
When you make use of our submit service you’re providing us with the following information:
• Name; we collect the name of the person that’s submitting.
• Email address; we collect the email address of the person that’s submitting.
• Project link; we collect a link to the project that the person is submitting.
• Instagram handle; we collect the Instagram handle of the person that is submitting.
• Selected channel (not personally identifiable information); we collect the selected channel that the user gives us.
As we said before we share your information in order to give you full credits to the work you’ve created. Only when your submission has been selected to get featured we will share the following information via one of our four Instagram channels.
• Name; we will share the name that you’ve filled in the form field of the submit page.
• Instagram handle; we will share the Instagram handle you’ve filled in the form field of the submit page.
• Project link; we will share the link you’ve filled in the form field of the submit page.
The information you’ve shared get stored on our server which is SSL certified. This way the information that you share with us is protected. 30 days after you’ve submitted your project the information will be permanently deleted.
If you don’t wish to share personally identifiable information you are always welcome to use an alias for your real name and Instagram handle. If you don’t wish to share that information we’re sorry to inform you that you won’t be able to make use of our submit service.
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we’ll post any changes on this page. If you continue to use welovedaily after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy. If the changes are significant, we may provide more prominent notice or get your consent as required by law.